DELIVERY TERMS AND DATES
- Products are only delivered to delivery addresses within Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Delivery by the company “Die Post/DPD” (wine shipping with VINOLOG®). For delivery with VINOLOG®, the earliest delivery time is the third working day after receipt of the order, whereby the order day is not counted. Example: If the wines are ordered on Monday, the earliest delivery time is on Thursday of the same week. For delivery with DPD, the earliest delivery time is the second working day after receipt of the order, whereby the order day is not counted.
- The general postal delivery conditions apply to deliveries with VINOLOG®. The delivery will be handed over personally. It is not possible to deposit items in front of the door. If personal handover is not possible at the delivery time, a collection note will be left in the mailbox. The customer can choose a second free delivery using a collection slip or collect the delivery themselves from a postal collection point. The general delivery conditions of DPD apply to deliveries with DPD®. The delivery will be handed over personally. It is not possible to deposit items in front of the door. If personal handover is not possible at the delivery time, a collection note will be left in the mailbox. The customer can choose a second free delivery using a collection slip or collect the delivery themselves from a DPD collection point.
- The delivery shipping costs are 11CHF up to 5kg, 12CHF up to 10kg, 16.50CHF up to 20kg and 23CHF up to 30kg.
- BOCCATOSCANA hereby assigns to the customer any rights that BOCCATOSCANA is entitled to against the carrier of deliveries to the customer. In return, the customer bears the transport and delivery risk associated with his orders from BOCCATOSCANA.
- Communicated shipping and delivery dates are intended solely for customer orientation and are not legally binding.
- BOCCATOSCANA strives to deliver all ordered products in sufficient quantities and in high quality. In exceptional cases, it may still happen that for various reasons there are not enough products available or cannot be released for delivery. BOCCATOSCANA therefore reserves the right to carry out deliveries in several parts. Such partial deliveries do not result in any additional costs for the customer.
- If the dispatch of a delivery (or parts thereof) is delayed by more than 10 working days compared to the date communicated by BOCCATOSCANA, the customer is entitled to waive the delayed part of the delivery. Such waiver will only be valid if declared immediately and received by BOCCATOSCANA before the dispatch of the late part of the delivery. Otherwise, the customer has no rights against BOCCATOSCANA if shipping and delivery dates are exceeded.
- If successful delivery is not possible or only possible under difficult circumstances for reasons for which BOCCATOSCANA is not responsible (e.g. incorrect delivery address, absence of the recipient, lack of access permit, etc.), the customer is obliged to place BOCCATOSCANA in the same financial position as if Delivery would have been successful (at least shipping and packaging costs covered).